Northern Neighbors Quilters Raffle
Moonlight on the Trail
Tickets are $1.00 each or 7 for $5.00.
Tickets are available at:
- Lakeview Restaurant in St Agatha on January 29 and 30
- Valley Auto Showroom and Lonesome Pine Ski Lodge on Saturday, March 5
- Can Am Awards Breakfast at Lonesome Pine on Sunday, March 6
- Or mail a check payable to Northern Neighbors Quilters with your name, address and phone number to: Leonette Soucie, 8 Pleasant St., Fort Kent, ME 04743 (ph. 207-834-6363). Please include address labels if possible along with your phone number.
The drawing will take place at the Can-Am Crown 250 Awards banquet on Tuesday, March 8 at the KC Hall in Fort Kent
Northern Neighbors Quilters grossed $3269 from the raffle. A huge thank you to all who supported this effort!!! Mrs. Janet Michaud was the winner of "Moonlight on the Trail". Congratulations Jan!! Thank You one and all!!
Can-Am 50/50 Raffle
1st Prize $1,000
2nd Prize (2) $500 each
3rd Prize (4) $100 each
Tickets ($50 each) are available from Eric Bouchard, phone: (207) 436-5566
The drawing will take place on Tuesday March 8th at the IWC 250 Awards Ceremony at K of C Hall, Fort Kent
The winners were:
- Rick & Katherine Daigle $1,000
- Joey & Pam Bard $500
- Curt Harvey $500
- Bill Yori $100
- Kim & Kevin Lavoie $100
- Dr. Tim Rioux $100
- Janice & Joey Bouchard $100