2022 Musher Registration is now open!
2022 COVID Information Update December 30, 2021
Because COVID is a significant concern we have put forth these guidelines to ensure the safety of all involved. Thank you for your cooperation.
- First, COVID vaccinations are highly recommended.
- Second, we ask that if you feel ill or have any symptoms of COVID that you
stay home for your health and the integrity of the race.
- Third, we reserve the right to change these guidelines in accordance with
guidelines or mandates from local or national government organizations.
For all Can Am Officials, Volunteers, Mushers and Handlers.
- Indoors at all Can Am facilities and functions masking is required, except while eating. When eating, practice social distancing and put your mask back on as soon as possible.
- Outdoors where interactions between officials, veterinarians,
mushers and volunteers take place masking is required. These include but are
not limited to; Pre Race Vet Check, Start Area, and Timing Areas.
- Outdoors - Social distancing and/or masking is recommended. (Masks
are not required while on the trail.)
For Spectators and others attending the event.
- Indoors - Please adhere to any posted masking requirements
- Outdoors - Social distancing and/or masking is recommended.
- Because no one can predict what will happen between now and race day Can Am
Crown is extending its refund policy as follows.
- Anyone registered for a cancelled race or who is unable to attend a race due
to COVID related travel restrictions or medical issues may request a full
refund or have their entry fee carried forward to next year's race.
- All requests for refunds must be submitted to Can Am Crown no later than 11